Welcome back to another Vigyan Geeks and Marvelism Official collab post. Today, We are going to explain the fictional, mysterious and curious facts about Super Soldier Serum.
How many of you know that Super Soldier is also called as Project rebirth mission. Also, Can you guess the total number of super soldier serum users? Fine, let's discuss them today.
Every Character Who Is Doped With The Super Soldier Serum:
- Johann Schmidt (Red Skull) was the 1st one to use the prototype of the serum.
- Steve Rogers is the only recipient of Erskine's Perfected Serum.
- Bucky Barnes was the 2nd successful person to receive the serum similar to that of injected into Steve Rogers.
- Isaiah Bradley was the 3rd successful person to receive the recreated version of Erskine's Serum.
- Alexie, popularly known as the Red Guardian, is the only super soldier of the USSR.
- Josef and four other super soldiers are made using Howard Stark's recreated version of the super soldier serum.
- Bruce Banner tried to recreate the serum and instead of using Vita radiation, he used the gamma radiation, which turned him into a green monster called Hulk.
- Emil Blonskey had a variant of super soldier serum which he injected it into his spine's bone marrow, which turned him into a big monster with incredible powers.
- Flag Smashers used the Wilfred Nagel's recreated version, which doesn't change their external body look, but gives strength to them.
- John Walker is the last one to use the last dose of Wilfred Nagel's recreated serum.
- Peggy Carter in a parallel universe, and she is a member of the Illuminati.
How Serum Works?
The Super Soldier Serum is a chemical solution originally created by Abraham Erskine. The serum was formulated to enhance the human body and mind, and was intended to be utilized by the United States Armed Forces during World War II in order to transform Allied soldiers into super soldiers.
|Source: Captain America film.|
Some instances exist where people lifted cars, smashed doors in life and death situations. It's the hormone adrenaline that makes your heart and lungs work faster, which sends more oxygen to major muscles to get a temporary boost of strength. Nevertheless, It's not any external serum and that's too it is temporary and gives limited strength. Super soldier serum is both theoretically and experimentally not possible with present biomedical technology. May be possible after a few hundreds of years, lol.
Okay then, what are your thoughts upon the serum and any guesses when it will be going to be real, let me know down in the comments :)